Welcome to 1newhome's Property News page, where you can keep up-to-date with everything from house prices and mortgage rates, to property hotspots.
We offer you lots of useful articles to keep you up to date with the latest trends and news of the new build homes and real estate industries in London and the UK. We also provide you with things to consider when choosing an ideal apartment in a new build home.
We will help you find a dream home for you and your family and advise you on how to save some money on your new property.
We keep you up to date with all the latest tax and legal information on London's new build developments industry as well.
London Property News
Our central focus is London, and this is why we often cover the core housing trends in the capital. Our main topics include homebuying, renting, and news about 1newhomes. However, we mainly focus on the following:
- New Builds. In this section, we cover the core trends for the new build markets, from house prices to changing mortgage rates and how the rising living costs affect new home buyers.
- Investment. This topic is dedicated to buying a home in London for investment, like purchasing a property to rent out or buying a home as an international customer.
- Guides. In this topic, we focus on providing the latest and most accurate guides for homebuyers in London. We cover property management, applying for a mortgage, tips for buying new build homes, and much more.
- Mortgage. These articles are dedicated to relevant mortgage news, guides, and other helpful tools. Mortgage costs and rates are often in flux, so monitoring the latest market updates is critical for buyers and property professionals alike.
- 1newhomes. This section is dedicated to news and updates about 1newhomes. Here we publish new features, helpful stats, and other relevant data on our latest PropTech updates.
Typically, we publish updates every day (often two times per day). While our primary focus is on the new build market and buying schemes, we also closely monitor other sectors like secondary homes and rental properties.
Be sure to monitor London property news when deciding to buy a new home in London. The UK real estate market is constantly in flux, so reading news and articles is critical, particularly in current challenging settings.