Ready to move in now
– Contemporary kitchen in pearl grey with handle-less, soft close doors and drawers and under unit lighting
– Caesarstone worktop with matching upstand
– Stainless steel splashback to hob
– Stainless steel bowl sink with chrome water saving, mixer tap
– AEG integrated electric single oven and ceramic hob
– Electrolux integrated extractor hood
– AEG integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
– Washer/dryer in hallway cupboard
– Sliding wardrobe doors with integrated soft close, full height to ceiling (Mirrored wardrobes to master bedroom only) – interior to include hanging rail and full width shelf
– Blackout blind
– Contemporary white bathroom suitecomprising bath, dual flush WC, semi recessed basin with chrome mixer tap
– Glass and chrome shower enclosure with sliding doors to ensuite.
– 2 door mirror fronted cabinet with warm white LED lighting to interior and underside of cabinet, internal glass shelving andshaver socket
– Glass shower screen to bath
– Thermostatic shower over bath
– Ceramic, wall tiling to bath and shower enclosure and splashback tiling to basin area
– Chrome towel rail
– Shaver socket
– Ceramic floor tiles to bathroom
– Engineered wood flooring to kitchen, living and dining areas
– Twist pile carpet in grey to remaining areas
– Polyflor XL vinyl to the hallway cupboard housing the washer/dryer
– Aluminium/timber composite windows
– Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
– White panel internal doors with brushed, chrome ironmongery
– Roller blinds to windows and glazed doors
– 10 year NHBC build warranty
ELECTRICAL AND HEATING
– Underfloor heating
– LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and living area
– Pendant lighting to bedrooms
– Brushed steel sockets and switches throughout
– Fibre optic broadband to each apartment with wiring for Sky Q in lounge
– Telephone point to hall cupboard
– TV points to master bedroom and living room
– Smoke and heat detectors
– Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
– Shaver socket to bathroom in cabinet
– Door bell to private entrances
– Colour video door entry system
– Intercom call point to communal entrances
– Light to balcony
– Individual air source pumps
– Secure shared cycle store
– Mail box in communal area to flats
– Individual cycle store and letterbox to maisonettes
Please note, the specification listed above is indicative only and subject to change where necessary. Please confirm with a member of the sales team.
A luxury collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes with incentives up to £20,000
Why buy in Leyton?
The East London town of Leyton is located approximately 6 miles from London city centre. The area has hugely benefitted since the London 2012 Olympics, and has since been recognised as a prime property destination, being hailed as
‘London’s coolest place to live’ by The Sunday Times
‘Community Driven, Eclectic and Emerging‘ by the Evening Standard.
At HOME10 you’ll be spoilt for choice in shopping destinations.
A short walk 10 minute to the north you have Walthamstow Village, one of the oldest and most charming villages in London. Renowned for its local produce and boutique stores such as Froth & Rind Cheese shop and for everything from clothes, gifts and home accessories The W Store , it’s the perfect destination for a weekend stroll.
To the south of HOME10, along Francis Road your cultural needs are met with the Dreamhouse Records music and vinyl store, Phlox book store, Yardarm wine shop & Edie Rose Design floristry and plant shop.
And to top it all off, either a 13 minute cycle or 18 minute bus ride from HOME10, you have the shopping capital of East London at Westfield Stratford.
With over 300 retailers, including 2 large department stores, an abundance of fashion, entertainment, beauty and household shops, 83 places to eat or drink, a casino, bowling alley and cinema, all your shopping needs are covered under one roof.
EAT & DRINK LOCAL
From breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks, you’re fully covered with a plethora of options in Leyton.
Starting at Walthamstow Village with local breweries such as Wildcard and restaurants, bakeries and deli’s such as Orford Tapas you won’t need to venture far to find all that your heart desires.
From Eat17 and their mouth watering breakfasts to the classic cocktails at Bargo.
Leyton High Road boasts Project 660, home to the famous Perky Blenders coffee and Unholy Bagels.
When you’re after a locally brewed beer, the Heathcote & Star with their large garden, pool tables, ping pong tables and live music is a great after work spot.
Leyton has such an abundance of open green spaces, it’s hard to believe you’re only 6 miles from London City centre.
Jubilee Park is located just over a mile from HOME10 and is perfect for all ages with an On-site café, outdoor gym and pirate-themed playground. Started by a group of local women who wanted to give back to the community, Jubilee Park also hosts authentic outdoor market every Saturday offering local produce, handmade goods and tasty hot food and drinks.
Less than a mile to the East is Hollow Ponds, a stunning boating lake on the edge of the famous Epping Forest. Perfect for weekend dog walks, summer picnics or a leisurely boat ride on the lake.
The jewel in the crown of Waltham forests local park is Lloyd park. Dating back to the Victorian era, the park is home to the stunning William Morris Gallery and Museum. With a natural play area, skate park, outdoor gym, tennis courts, outdoor table tennis, bowling greens and café your weekend opportunities are endless.
The historical grade 2 listed William Morris gallery is home to a public museum devoted to the life and legacy of William Morris himself. The gallery hosts the worlds largest collection of his design work with themed exhibitions and events.
Feeling a little quirkier? Head over to Gods Own Junkyard for a kaleidoscope neon experience. Showcasing iconic neon artpieces from many worldwide blockbuster films and famous locations, the warehouse is home to signs, props, figures and glowing symbols of bright light.
LOCATION & TRANSPORT
HOP ON, HOP OFF
The great thing about living in Leyton is you are so connected. A short walk to Walthamstow Central Station and you can be in Liverpool Street within 20 minutes and Kings Cross St. Pancras in 15 minutes.
That journey is getting better still with the arrival of Crossrail. The nearest Crossrail station is at Stratford, offering fast, direct trains to Paddington, Heathrow and the towns of the Thames Valley. Stratford International is another option, with overground services to King’s Cross, the Medway Towns, Dover and Ramsgate.
Then, when you’re travelling further afield, you’re spoilt for choice. You can take the Eurostar from St Pancras, or fly from London City Airport, Heathrow, Stansted or Luton. Leyton is handy for everywhere that matters.
You’re well connected at HOME10, with a Central line, Victoria Line and Overground line all within a short walk. You’ll find Walthamstow Central station within a 1 mile walk, Leyton Midland 0.5 miles and Leytonstone 1.1 miles from HOME10.
From Walthamstow Central Station:
LIVERPOOL STREET 18 mins
KINGS CROSS ST. PANCRAS 15 mins
SEVEN SISTERS 9 mins
HACKNEY DOWNS 23 mins
OXFORD CIRCUS 19 mins
CHINGFORD 17 mins
BY BIKE OR ON FOOT
There’s a massive regeneration programme happening in Leyton right now creating more pedestrian areas and cycle paths than ever and making it an even better place to live.
LEYTON HIGH ROAD 0.2 miles
HOLLOW POND 1 mile
CRATE ST JAMES 1.7 miles
LEA VALLEY PARK 2 miles
WESTFIELD STRATFORD 2.5 miles
WALTHAMSTOW WETLANDS 2.8 miles
Regular bus services reach across East London, into Essex and to the centre of town. They also provide handy connections with tube, overground, Crossrail and DLR stations.
69 & 97 LEYTON HIGH ROAD 9 mins
W15 & 257 WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL 8 & 9 mins
69 & 97 STRATFORD 12 & 20 mins
56 & W15 HACKNEY 23 & 42 mins
97 & 158 CHINGFORD 41 mins
N26 TRAFALGAR SQUARE 1 hr 1 min
We have created an automatic ranking system for new-build homes in London based on several critical features around the development, like schools, parks, and transport infrastructure.
We have developed this new analytical tool to calculate the scores based on the location data. Note that AutoScore values are not set by us or anyone else – everything happens automatically.
Worried about mortgage rates?
We will help pay for your mortgage for the first year on your new home!
Mortgage paid incentive is up to the value of £10,000 in total for selected 1 & 2 bedroom properties and £20,000 in total on selected 3 bedroom properties.
This incentive will be deducted from your completion statement upon completion of the property. Incentive available on selected units only and is subject to terms and conditions.
Interior Design Event at Home10 in Leyton on Saturday 17th June 2023.
Industry-leading interior designer Vesta will showcase their cutting-edge interior solutions.
Generously sized homes with high-quality specification.
Cost-saving eco-friendly features.
Private outside space to all homes.
Close to the open spaces of Hollow Pond and Jubilee Park.
Prices from £335,000.
Our Stamp Duty calculator provides illustrative figures for the Stamp Duty (SDLT) in England and Northern Ireland, a required tax paid on property purchases. Read more about SDLT and how it works.
Leave a request and specialists will select the property