Top 5 property portals in the United Kingdom and London
The United Kingdom has clear leaders when it comes to property portals, also called real estate websites.
Ranking – top 5 property portals in the UK (Jan 2021)
According to Similarweb, the top five property portals in the UK are:
- RightMove.co.uk (99 million visits per month)
- Zoopla.co.uk (40 million visits per month) and PrimeLocation.com (10 million visits per month) – both belong to Zoopla Property Group
- OnTheMarket (22 million visits per month)
- TheHouseShop.com (520K visits per month)
- Home.co.uk (334K visits per month)
Indeed, these are the most consulted property websites in the UK. All main estate agents in the UK will advertise in these websites. RightMove and Zoopla are the two clear leaders.
However if you are reading this article, it means that you are most likely interested in buying new buildings in London.
According to Similarweb, the top three property portals about new buildings in London:
- Smartnewhomes.com (165K visits per month)
- Whathouse.com (122K visits per month)
- 1newhomes.com (55K visits per month)
However, the most complete and current database of new buildings in London has a service 1newhomes.com
Clients from what countries prefer to buy new apartments in London?
- United kingdom
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
Are you Looking for a New House?
No matter what your reason for moving or where you are in the moving process, we understand this can be a stressful time.
With just a few clicks, these online property websites allow users to filter properties as per their preferred budget, unit type, locality etc.